Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My Twinn


Poseable Pets 120x600

Welcome to the new My Twinn web site, home of the one-of-a-kind doll created to look like the special child in your life. We're best known for our personalized My Twinn Dolls, with stylish apparel and unique accessories designed for dolls, girls and moms. You'll also find personalized My Twinn Boys with sporty apparel for dolls and boys, and personalized My Twinn Babies with adorable outfits and accessories.


My Twinn also offers unique My Twinn Friend Dolls, a favorite of doll collectors. Our Cuddly Brothers and Cuddly Sisters make the perfect "baby" for your child's My Twinn doll. And we handcraft our lifelike Poseable Pets to resemble popular dog and cat breeds.


My Twinn delivers directly to your home, or to loved ones across the country. We'll even hand-wrap your gift for an additional fee.


We are committed to maintaining your privacy. Please read our Privacy Policy for more information.


The people of Denver-based eToys Direct™, Inc. own and operate the My Twinn site and produce the My Twinn catalog.


No comments: